Shopping Cart

0 items
Home COFFEE CAPSULES Lavazza Ricco 100 capsules

Lavazza Ricco 100 capsules

Price excl. tax: €22.00
Price inc. tax: €26.40
  • Code:
  • Weight:
    1.150 Kgs

Lavazza Ricco 100 capsules

In time, Lavazza has taken an innovative solution - round Lavazza Blue. Carefully selected varieties of coffee beans packed in an ideally closed capsule, providing excellent flavor and aroma. Lavazza Blue Espresso Ricco is a combination of two types of coffee - 40% of the mixture is Brazilian Arabic and the other 60% Robusta comes from Asia. The result is a fleshy and aromatic coffee with delicate chocolate flavors, garnished with high density, high density foam.

In stock

Quantity: + -
Add to wishlist

Type: Capsule Ingredients: 40% Arabica 60% Robusta Intensity: 9/10 Sweetness: 7/10 Cream: 10/10 Caffeine Content: 9/10 Methods of Preparation: Espresso: 9/10 Black Coffee: 9/10 Cappuccino : 7/10 Late: 7/10 Mokka: 7/10 Automatic machines: 10/10